Monday, August 28, 2006

Bada Bing By Fiat ... (listening to Running Away)

“And now for all you youngsters with visions of tit-fucking in your head … here are the Bing girls … come on … “ … says the BADA BING host in the the TOODLE-FUCKING-OO episode of the SOPRANOS …

Ondale ... my ego has the same script in my mind as I was seconds away from meeting my BADA BING LONG LOST RELATIVE … BUTT unlike the SOPRANO audience … I had to shake hands or give a flakey hug and decir algo como “nice to meet you” … or “how the fuck are you” … or how about “BADA BING” … simon … I was told about BADA BING being in nuestra paternal sangre … TRIPPY … she’s beautiful … so … so … so what other way to build up the excitement for the initial eye contact of meeting LA BADA BING but with a SOPRANO moment … BADA BING … chingow … Dios brought you a fine, beautiful and shapey BADA BING HINA … and she’s your hermana, cabrone … so don’t be cheap on tips … she said … all I could do was laugh with the flow ... que no ...

She also said she was moving from Los Huevos back to AZ … because her soon-to-be-neighborhood has GOOD SCHOOLS FOR THE KIDS … you know … BADA BING … was I fucking rude laugh adentro … BADA BING …

Simon … BADA BING … HAPPY GO LUCKY … BANGING AWAY … THE BALLGAME … it's the annual 2,080 hour BADA BING house fiesta …

BUTT what can you do … ondale … all familias are poco retarded … que no …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home