Friday, June 23, 2006

Big Toe and Summer Juice Correlation ... (listening to Allen Toussaint)

Simon … I tripped out as I sat and took care of business hoy en my porcelain oficina … reading Matt Cokers cuenta about his bad PATA … simon … it seems the vato’s out of the closet vis-à-vis his big right toe … simon … it appears it’s pinche OSCO … his nail is all yellow and shit … and his cure … no sandals … puro Van tennis zapatos … during el verano … and a slice of puss is on the international dedo del piel sliding-scale …

Ondale … while I’ve never had an OSCO toe … I’m proud to say I’ve never owned any ATHELET’S FOOT RELATED cosas … simon … after a workout … at the batting cages or some racquetball … I walk back to wherever sin zapatos … todo barefoot … YETT, I and my siblings do suffer from a freaky foot cosa … simon … BIG TOE COCHINADA … simon … my second toe … or is that my pinche index toe … pues, it’s big and long to the max … it hangs out of my chankla like pricey sandwich carne in a sloppy BUT delicious sandwich … simon … my toe is probably about ½ inch longer than my original big toe … and the tip is round to the pinche max … it’s shadow or silhouette is even mas firme to the max … looks like the big brother is hugging his fatherless familia in a Ollin Mills pic … simon … someone even has a SHAG in the total firme shadow pic …

BUTT in real vida … with the pinche sol shinning on it and all … chingow … it’s THERE … all cuddled … sometimes hiding under mi pinche chankla … simon … by the end of verano … it’ll be all pinche bruised from me stepping on it …

BUTT in the mean time … I continue to wear chanklas unidas… juarachis … thongs (por los pies) … I’m not a tennis slip-on vato … most cholos aren’t … winos are our cure …

And growing up … pues … this big toe cochinada … caused fucked up detriment and childhood scars to mujeres y hermanas … simon … mujeres with the BIG TOE are known for not wearing chanklas over a pinche lifetime … especially chocante sanTana cholitas … the closest they ever get are MARY JANES …

So here’s my cosa … not a foot fetish … chale … the thought of a stranger’s chankla en mi boca … pues … doesn’t do it for me … the thought of two chanklas … pues … that’s different … anyways … I always notice PATAS … simon … some gente remember names … want to know gente’s interest … ETC … for networking … politicking … power .. ETC … BUTT me … I notice PATAS … PATAS WITH A BIG TOE … I’m not always drawn to them … butt I do notice an APPEARANCE PATTERN AND SHITTT … simon … for the brave sexy mujer, it’s often the big and thick open shoe … followed by ropa that clicks with big thick zapatos … from patalones to skirts even cheesy shorts … there’s a trend … or pattern … tambien blusas … the blusas or tube topps compliment the big fat zapatos and big pinche toes … and when they wear a scarf and let it hang … pues … I know they’re fucking with me … BUTT en sanTana … scarves are an unfortunate rarity among hinas … a scarf fetish isn’t bad … hinas with the big toe syndrome … especially sanTana hinas … take care of their PATAS … and everything else … all else is clean and equal … or equally clean …

Then there’s the shy and weak embarrassed to the max big toe bigshots … they look like everyone else … in the closet … por vida …

One soft tanned Hermosa Beach vata told me it was ROYALTY to have such a big toe cosa … she told me some groovy superior tale … about wrapping it with bacon … she'd wear long pinche brown and orange toe socks for me ... and a burgandy or pastel scarf ... while me made sweaty, sweaty conversation on her NASA induced MEMORY FOAM mattress … tu sabes which one … while your vino is two feet away it won’t spill as you make those SPRING AND SUMMER FRUIT JUICES … on the other hand, my homie told me I was fucked … FOR LIFE …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home