Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I Am Orange County ... (listening to Across 110th Street)

Sr. Professor Alexandro José Gradilla de Cal State Fullerton emails me a LA Times article on a firme local film, I Am Orange County, made by sanTana estudiantes ...

The filmmakers are estudiantes de sanTana High School, Carr Intermediate School, César Chavez High School and Community Day School and the projecto is part of a digital storytelling project to assist the at-risk youth in telling the story of their lives through their eyes ... I Am Orange County, is a 30 minute documentary which highlights two aspects of these estudinates ... the immigrant experience and challenging media misrepresentations of Orange County youth ...

I Am Orange County will be shown June 3rd, 2006 at the Orange County Children’s Therapeutic Arts Center, 2215 N. Broadway, Santa Ana, CA 92706

Check out the Times article aqui ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home