Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Dos Por $200 ... (listening to You Know What I Mean)

Ondale … sabado was Angel’s beisbal … simon … Arte and the homies played last year’s World Series winners, the Chicago White Sox, not a real beisbal team pero pense que it would be a firme game …

Simon … I was on State College Blvd Saturday AM … so I cruised by the Angel’s ticket box … chingow … $120 for two pinche tickets … simon … I must be going menso … maybe I need a massive foam finger to keep me en check … but ondale … the game started at 7 en da PM …

The sillas were firme … padded to the max … and included pinche servers … simon … a cool hina who was pinche slaved to death … by thin and tanned OC arms that raised for her attention cada vez this hina put her head up … simon … there weren’t home made signs aqui saying “GET IT TOGETHER ANGELS”… or “WHITE SOX PELA” … chale … the only papeles were pinche menus … simon … I ordered two beers, a pinche pretzel, and eventually a hotdog and nachos … tambien compre dos “A” cachucas and a pinche program … I spent unos $40 … and the pace of the pinche jeugo tambien was firme … but those pinche tanned muscled OC arms being raise for an order me canse rapido … simon …

During the game … I could see the gente who had sillas at that restaurant behind home plate … simon … pense … that be firme … a meal and a pinche game … entonces pense mejor not … as this hina with a black dress began squirming in her restaurant seat by the 4th inning … simon … these gente were thrown on thin bar stools, I think … by the 7th I figured everything was tangled …

Depues … we stopped for pizza and beer … $25 … ondale so for two gente with Club MVP seats that were OK and cerveza in plastic … I spent about $192 with parking … even if I had spent less on pinche tickets, I would have then bought that extra large foam dedo, large bat, Angel’s beaded necklace, and those Angel’s drum sticks …

In other noticias ... if you think the BOO'S are Red Sox fans still BOOING Yankee centerfielder Johnny Damon ... pues guess again ... the ruido is for sanTana mayor miguel pulido who gets ripped by an extra large foam dedo for being a no-show at the May 1st protest ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home