Thursday, April 27, 2006

Would You Like More Canela, Ma'am ... (listening to Detroit City)

Ese … this AM … I made my chenate … my pinche DRY MUTHA DRY FUCKA CHENATE … I always have a can of CANNED CHENATE on hand … for the AM’s where I don’t want to do the pinche FRESH, COOL AND HIP BUTT FINE TASTING CHENATE DANCE … sometimes I say “FUCK THAT PINCHE 15 STEP SHIT”… and reach for the can … and I reach for those fucking 200 chenate filters that cost $1 and put those cosas in my café machine … so they’ll collapse as nuestra agua caliente invades them ... and let café grains fill the pot, along with brown water … muddy fucking water en sanTana … I even pour it and drink it en sanTana … it’s best without sugar and I always put leche in my muddy water …

Tambien I put leche in my CANELA … I’m a fucking canela drinker like crazy… no pinche filters aqui ... and I always order CANELA at Denny's or IHOP ... and it's still not on the menu ...

BUTT ... muddy water con pan de dulce remains my cosa en la manana … especially when I wake up and dance like a CRAZY MUTHA FUCKA … any pan will do … I’m a vato who also enjoys my canela with a pinche healthy dose of toasted pan con frijoles con queso con chile … the LATTER (latter, hay tu!) taste firme and looks totally sexy when served in my pinche white coffee cups … on my white platos … a veces I use my pinche clear glass chenate cups … simon … like nude nylons … PINCHE COCHINO … you can see right through these cups, right under canela’s skirt … you can see what’s going on in canela’s mix … her tanned nalgas … her dark tanned colas … her forbidden cheek line … she doesn’t care … canela’s copper color from waist to hip hasta su pinche feet can be seen tambien … she just fucking fine … she’s a BAD MUTHA FUCKA …hay chingow … think I’ll make a cup …

Tambien with my clear glass chenate glass, I can see my leche just pound canela … simon … that’s why when I pour, the leche carton has to be 18 fucking inches from her nude nylons … simon … I pour that thick leche all over her crouch, all over her brown hair … she doesn’t even turn off the lights when leche's totally in her … you can see their fucking pinche tornado …

AND my muddy water whether in white chenate cups … or clear glass vasos … remains muddy … con leche … with or without sugar … mixed … drink … it goes down like a stiff drink … I squint and make a fucked up funny face … a CLOWN UNIVERSITY DROP OUT ... it’s out of a can that was shipped to sanTana … it’s supported with 200 filters that cost $1 … it’s DRY CHENATE … a DRY MUTHA FUCKA …

Chale with dry chenate … I’ll be doing the dance cada manana … and when I say "FUCK THAT PINCHE DANCE", it'll be canela ... and I’ll be looking through canela’s skirt and through her nudes … MUTHA FUCKA ...

3 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Anonymous brotha from anotha motha said...

Hay tu cholo!!!!

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous janna said...

... Sí, quisiera más, por favor. Cholo, que poesía pura. Te necesito hacer té de canela para mí por la mañana.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger A. said...

One of your best posts yet, Senor. I'm still flushed from the sensory overload of your words. Can't wait to hear what you have to say about piloncillo.

Keep up the good work
-Adrienne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home