Tuesday, April 18, 2006

TRICKY TRAFFIC Always Ends With "L" ... (listening to 6 Variations Of In The Rain)

Simon … when you think of sanTana traffic, many things come to mind … caruchas … SUVs … BC license plates … MUSICA … vendors … ringing bells … corn on the cob … detergent … ETCETERA … pues, I think el mismo … BUTT there’s also the pinche TRICKY TRAFFIC aqui en el barrio … alli tambien … simon … DC and DIOS brought us TRICKY DICK and now DC, BC and DIOS bring sanTana TRICKY TRAFFIC … simon … and these fuckers have balls …

Hey … la otra dia … I was kicking it watching a Yankee game … simon … pues if Derek Jeter never does a table dance, which, according to himself, is a pinche no-no during the season per George Steinbrenner … mejor, maybe the vato can wiggle some nalga over home plate … a pinche quickie, for ratings …. BUTT the juego was on entonces I saw this vato coming up my driveway … simon … the vato was poco gordo … was eating an orange and was throwing his pinche peels on everyone’s tierra … pinche mocoso pendejo … my front door was cracked about two inches, for fresh air … simon … RAZA needs fresh air … then the vato’s eyes began moving around mi chante, like a stoned radar … simon … the dude was scoping out the entire frente del casa … BUTT he ignored my crack … simon … then he slowly shouted algo … don’t know what pero I think it had to do with free carpet shampooing cuz it always does … he stood about two feet from the door and stared straight into the glass puerta … the vato was able to see me even he was looking about 6 inches to my left … then dropped a card … the vato continued to pinche lean forward toward my crack … he had thick dedos … all round and shit … I said nada …

The vato still ignored my crack which by this time was ripped open another four inches … due to the wind … Johhny Damon, Derek Jeter y el Garret Sheffield all ripped … and now Alex Rodriguez with his big ass was swinging his cochino bat … simon … but I just watched this vato scope the chante … he then turned and hit the calle … moved on to tighter colas … my cocoa door and mysterious crack scared him fucking silly … and don’t think Yankee noise coming from my cracked entertained him … he’d prefer Raggaeton … or maybe Juan Gabriel … how about ABBA … it would of struck his pinche DANCING QUEEN cord …

sanTan’s TRICKY TRAFFIC never stops cumming … simon … churches which operate out of theaters … simon … ellos, pues they congest the BLVD con su pinche TRICKY TRAFFIC … simon … this one grupo has visited mi calle and maybe yours at least 10 times in the last few months … fregan to the max ... simon … same firme hina knocks … they’re not shy … they come right up and knock … they’re not pinche shy … dressed in tight skirts … piernas wrapped in chocolate brown nylons … sometimes burgundy … was azul, once … bitch heels … great pelo … puppy eyes … simon … she’s thirty algo firme … have to take care of biz when she splits … her grupo sabe que she’s a 40/60 … some iglesia noticias … mostly flirting via ojos, lengua and dedos and shitttt … I’m sure she’s good, clean and tasty con sus glassy ojitos … she’s the perfect LETRA L … one leg straight up, la otra straight down … no bending of the knees … all 90 degrees … I bet she’ll wear another mask … I bet the vata would appreciate a scarf, black sunglasses and would love to hold my chin … and when I wake up, she’ll be staring straight at me … a twilight zone HINA … twilight zone RAZA … TRICKY TRAFFIC RAZA … did I mention I bet the hina’s clean to the max …

3 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cholo, this hina that came by your casa wasn't from the Church of Scientology??? they plan to take over SA. they just purchased the SA Performing Arts & Event Center on Sycamore. Beautiful building, what a waste!!!! the Ole' so Great Mike Harrah owns the building now. what do u think about that????

 
At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

c of s even is hanging out a lot more in front of food 4 less off of grand trying to capture their victims

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Barrio Marlon Brando said...

Leave c of s out of the immigration debate ... we don't want to owe them folk any favors ... que no ... and pinche Harrah ... he wants to divide nosotros vis-a-vis the cloth o que ... pinche guey ... he should know better ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home