Monday, April 03, 2006

Cumpleanos, Nalgon (listening to Turquoise)

Pues ... it's a fiesta time hoy aqui en Recycled Cholo ... JD ... meet CCola ... with Brando to have turned 82 hoy ... but enough of that pinche cochinada ... and hail to the pinche courts for saying "chale, pendejos" to sanTana's own pendejo city council ... the city's new reglas for vendors that would make the mocoso vendors move every few minutos was found to lack juevos and total credibility ... simon ... among other cosas ... the ciudad couldn't proved that the movement of these vendors would improve the safety and overall health condition of these businesses ...

And that's pinche true ... bathtub queso taste hairy whether the stand is stationary or todo pedo ... que no ... I've had bathtub queso ... not bad ... not bad at all ... fresh ... with our without salt ... and taste firme on bananas and backs ...

Ondale pues ... it's opening day for beisbal and the Angels and Dodgers juegan hoy ... simon ... I made it to a couple World Baseball games ... one was Japan vs USA ... it was a nationalistic breeding ground on both sides ... simon ... the Japanese chanting "nipon, nipon, nipon ..." and the US gente yelling "USA, ETC" ... the US won on a controversial tag up call as the Japanese had bases loaded and their batter hit a flyball to left field ... the vato tagged up but was called out for being to pinche anxious ... thus leaving to pinche early ... ondale ... beisball fraud, otra vez ...

Butt that's firme porque I'm just adoring some nice 30 some nalgas along with a few Barry Bond's cards ... simon, last night we watched the Godfather entonces hit Swinging Door ... entonces it was potty mouth amor ... I've realized that love is best with eight manos ... and that love is a staring competition ... Butt hey, Bonds has a beautiful card este ano ... butt about the nalgas ... simon ... the hina no quiere ir ... there are official nalga rules en mi chante ... simon, especially the ones that fit the curvature in mis pinche dedos better than my Bobby Bonds and Willie Mays autographed glove ... and her beige tan ... chingow ... tambine finer than that pinche glove ... simon ... I'm all for the raza nalgas ... simon ... I always said I was a voz y ojo vato ... BUTT the nalga has taken over me ... simon ... it's not the crack ... or the endless possibilities que el pinche nalga te trae ... chale ... it's just the owner and my admiration for brown hinas and all the pinche cochinada they put up with and do for us dirty potty boca cabrones ... ONDALE ... to my lovely lowrider banana nalga who moves like a sexy UFW flag and serves me chiloso and antigua boycott comida ... esa ... beautiful, I hate to stick my cock in, spank crazy and run ... pero, tengo que ir ... I've gotta go ... LATER ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home