Sunday, April 23, 2006

Climb This!!! ... (listening to Plug Tunin')

Pues ondale … hoy I woke up at 6ish AM … simon … I wanted a pinche early Folger’s café momento … pero instead I let it fly like a pinche board … let it have its fun … mother nature adores my POP TART cada manana … she's soo god damn good ... simon … it gets out of control, a veces …

Entonces, The pinche Godfather was on AMC at 6 AM!! … simon … imagine a MOE GREENE morning … first thing in the AM … POW … right in the ojo … simon … it's that or a killer swallow ...

BUTT I surfed el television … entonces I saw it … simon … Chris Simcox, some cocksucker found but maybe hidden in the Minute She-Men (is this their nombre, I forget) org’ chart … announced on FOX NEWS that this group will build border fences with private funds … simon … can you imagine that … a US LOVES MEXICO CON SAFOS FENCE probably to be hecho with third world raw materials which might be mixed to a wacky recipe aqui en USA to make MADE EN USA brick y mortar cosas + private dollars, whose multiplied factor or dividend roots may be tied to third world or even illegal immigrant sweat … maybe even tied to whatever … all this cochinada will go into building a private fence to keep illegals out … WHATEVER ESES ...

Hey … Simcox said to get a fence, all an individual had to do was request one and these gente will do what they can to build one for ya!! … pues, let me get my pinche topo facts straight … uno: Simcox will build a fence, or will try, around your chante … two: butt only if it will keep “illegals” off nuestra private US property … tambien, farmers can request this fence since illegals go on their turf and kill their animals and whatever else, according to Simcox … tres: to get a fence, just ask …

PUES ORALE … I think I might qualify for this free-market-private cochinada invisible hand in my calzones type fence … simon … eses … every pinche day there's WABS, MOJADOS … DISCO VENDORS, ETC … crossing my yard … simon … whether they’re walking their ninos to school … or driving to work at 4AM … or mowing someone’s lawn aqui en mi calle … or whether they’re running to the ice-cream truck … or whether they're speeding on mi calle at 90 MP-pinche-H from 1st Street to McFadden, about 1/2 mile, in 10 seconds … simon … true … BUTT everyone does this on mi calle ... Asians, Gabachos, COCKROACHES, rick folk and poor polk ... but we aren't talking about these gente ... ANYWAYS SIMCOX … I don’t want to keep ILLEGALS off my property … that's impossible ... but your fence might just do that … so there shouldn’t be a problem with you building me a bigger and stronger blockwall, right? ...

Pues afterall, Simcox, my red block fence, that surronds my chante, was probably build in 1956 or a couple anos after … probably when you were able to enjoy your strawberry POP TART en da AM … the cosa needs to be replaced ... my wall isn't even 6 feet tall ... simon ... I can see my vecino's dufon and neck bopping up/down cada dia ... and the mortar from my block wall is disintegrating … from buttered blonde weathering + all those welcomed and friendly ILLEGAL feet using it as a ladder to pick whet fruit from our natural juicy pussy trees … some bricks are even cracked … simon … with my TINO MARTINEZ fouled tip baseball, I throw two fast balls, two curves and a drop cada dia against that damn wall … simon I throw two fast balls and say my favorite cuss words as I release … “PINCHE GUEY” … then two curves and say my 2nd favorite cuss words … “CHINGOW” … then the fast ball gets my 3rd favorite cuss word … “BISH" ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home