Friday, April 07, 2006

4 Nuestra Calle 1/2 ... (listening to Eat A Peach)

I lied … I have sinned … Flaco, I did chop down the cactus tree … I chopped it down, skinned it, I julianned the bloody cosa and mixed it with fresh juevos from 7-11 … I added fresh tomatoes and onions from a vendor truck that sits around the pinche block on the heavily congested death trap, Standard Ave … tu sabes, the yellow truck with the vendor’s kids playing hide-n-seek as they hide right next to the boiling grease and between the soda and run in and out the puertas onto Standard and dodge whose “IT” plus the pinche CNG OCTA buses and massive SUVs … simon, that truck …

I have lied again … simon … I’ve always claimed sanTana has firme eats … and firme comida turns me on … BUTT … there’s something more impressive about sanTana, tu sabes our GOLDEN CITY … let’s just call this impressive cosa the ABILITY … simon ...

You know what I’m talking about … simon … pues … maybe you don’t know … BUTT sanTana RAZA has gained the unusual ability to develop pinche efficient fuerzas that cut through bureaucratic tape … simon … check it out … they’ve developed the ABILITY to create new and exciting addresses … simon … hay … about two blocks away, some vato converted his garage into a pinche firme studio … simon … his address is ABCD … and the firme studio, for that special renter, es ABCD ½ … simon … tambien, his homey did the same cosa … and this vato’s address is DDD … and for his respected renter, DDD 1 … simon … entonces theres BBB A … CCC C … EEEE 2 … or … 3 UUU … trippy ... simon … I’m a pinche communidad walker … simon … and I trip out on this shit … this is what makes us a ciudad or better yet, a pinche DOWNTOWN …ondale …

Hey … this made my pinche ROBERTO CLEMENTE WEEK list difficult … unofficially and according to me, it’s this week as TOPPS baseball card co has released his rookie card este pinche semana … simon … first on the list ….

FLACO Y FLACA
4 Nuestra Calle ½
sanTana, califas 1 92705 ½

Te paso the ABILITY to cut the pinche tape … tenga …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home