Thursday, December 29, 2005

A sanTana Minute ... (listening to Are You Experienced)

Ondale … pues … hace uno o dos pinche dias que me llege a mi chante a las 11 en da PM … simon … I poured Wild Turkey y bane … fui a costar and turned on El Charlie Rose … I was ACHING y LIMPING … suffering from COCK-SHAKEN SYNDROME … Rose interviewed Milton Friedman … Ronald Reagan’s SUPPLY-SIDE BITCH whose part of that pinche Stanford AKA ENRON roundtable, da Hoover Institute …

Simon … I dated a pinche PITO MURDERER ese dia … it was suppose to be comida Italiana cooked by a barrio Tustin Italiana … instead, it became a pinche GUACAMOLE WESTERN … simon … BIZZARE … she claims to like to swing them hard BUTT the pinche truth is … she likes to use my friend as a pinche hammer to pound her pinche diamond rings and necklace … simon … she makes him BLEED …

BUTT en mi cama … I served mas Wild Turkey and took my swell pills … and moaned as Friedman spoke about FREEDOM … what’s trippy is that I might agree with him … he convinced me of what we all know … financial marketas en US de A are STABLE, unlike my pinche cock friend … simon … foreigners invest aqui cuz our marketas aren’t going anywhere … and foreigners fear not to sell US shares becuz we then buy them tambien … simon … buying and selling aqui is safe yet not always profitable … BUTT Friedman ET AL claim it’s just plain ole pinche business sustainability que makes the markets strong … maybe … BUTT it’s more like the pinche DICTATORIAL ECONOMICS that regulate the FEDERAL RESERVE, OC TAPPED SEC, bogus TAX LAWS ET AL that keep barrios from developing tools to accumulate wealth in the pinche long run and keep us at wages relative to slavery and keep nosotros content in our pinche WalMart infested dreams … and that’s stability to some …

ASS I pinche ached and swelled … pinche Friedman continued … simon … this financial spyware mongul who lives in my favorite city, SAN FRANCISCO … where I also swell with los pinche DELICADOS et al … pues the vato wants his legacy to be two-pinche-fold … he wants to be remembered in our NIGHTMARES as a techy economista … simon …

Tambien … he wants to be remembered as “one who fought for freedom” …. a pinche freedom fighter … como Ollie North … John Poindexter … William Casey … Father Oscar Romero and all these gente whose familias and barrios suffered through Reagan’s pinche IRAN-CONTRA bombing and slaughtering of economias in Latin and South America … many of these victims and survivors live aqui en barrio sanTana and you see they’re deprivation of freedom, justice ETCETERA in their pinche Bill Murray ojitos … just look outside our calles on any day … pinche gente de EL SALVADOR … NICARAGUA …GUATAMALA … ETCETERA … then this vato comes on the pinche tube … into my sala … where my war-torn cock rests … and confesses to be a pinche freedom fighter … pinche guey …

PUES… my pinche swelling is all pinche gone … and that pinche locita me llame coma loca, adoring her pinche ICE JEWELRY, telling me my blood stained her walls … and the Friedman freedom fighting victims from down south … living a sanTana minute ... sleeping all snuggly and shit … I hope …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home