Saturday, November 26, 2005

Vecino Democracia ... (listening to The Ocean Song)

Pues, I've told you a cuenta or two about my pinche vecinos ... cool gente living tortilla life aqui en Barrio sanTana x13 y-que ... all about making an innocent living and putting up with camel toe customs aqui ... ondale ... last year, mi cocina was gutted to the pinche max ... simon ... my dia del puto pajaro was puro fast food ... simon ... some vato de Guerrero cooked me some comida china that I washed down con un pinche bottled Sprite ... simon ... todo pinche picoso ... cuando llege patras a mi chante ... I found a pinche perro bag sitting all pretty on the common 1957 retro cinder block wall I share con el vecino ... chingow ... the blocks son lleno pinche cracks ... pues, inside the doggie bag fue seco turkey y cosas hecho de mano Mexicana ... simon ... mi vecina ... she has an odd warm way of saying q-vo ...

Ondale ... but that's just it ... that pinche block wall seems to be the third lengua in this pinche sharing orgy we've adopted ... simon .. weeks ago ... there were limas ... for me, I assumed ... entonces weeks later yo puso avocados ... pues tu sabes ... up for grabs ... simon ... ayer ... I came home from the marketa con mandado de la chingada ... I put my 6 pack on that pinche fence only to reach for mi pinche llave ... simon ... despues de 10 minutes ... I returned to grab my pinche Beck's from the pinche feo fence ... ondale vecino ... they were gone ... any-pinche-thing goes ... que no ... ahora, there were pinche cosas de sugar cane ... pinche vato ... but it's cool porque she likes to shake them for me ... el tambien .... y el pinche dia they catch me sitting on that pinche fence ... entonces que ...

Eses ... til that big day ... check out this salt-free letter from Naranjaville Board of Sup Chris Norby ... he et al are still wanting to convince undecided y frustrated readers why we don't need bilingualism ... I mean multilingualism ... eses ... government is not corporate or small business ... and there should never be a pinche bottom-line or pinche profit margin in public rules and gov accounting until we achieve democracia in the reallocation of pinche resources ... public, social or democratic efficiency is not measured in terms of waste, units, cost or pinche lag time but is rather equal to one plus the last piece of democracy produced for the last undemocratic member of el pinche mundo for his or her first democratic deed ... y-que ...

1 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your definition of efficiency. Norby's letter is total BS with no factual support behind it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home