Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Rise & Fall of Classy Slut ... (listening to Bowie)

Ondale ... sabes que ... I enjoy and pinche appreciate firme customer service ... is it pinche expected ... pues ... that depends ... simon, depends on what IS is ... ondale ... simon y chale ... simon, ... traeme my goods in reason and we'll both be happy ... chale, don't be un-pinche-reasonable ... chale ... hey, a soda to go that is dripping wet is unreasonable and all too common ... no napkins is unreasonable and part of the pinche consipiracy ... being flaky and corny laughs calls for pinche murder ... just being cool is great CS ... letting your outfit be puss-smart is excellent CS ...

Hey ... pues my cosa es firme and tasty chenate ... that's hard to find since too many are strung out on overroasted Starbuck's and Diedrich's bullshit ... ondale ... I've never had a good cup at either lugar but they've always been cool ... I guess... ondale my chenate gig es una marketa aqui on calle primera ... Gasu was the man pero he quit because he was a total wab who served chenate en disco camisas y tacones at 7am ... he was onto something ... anyways ese, I was there early saturday and the new cafetero me dijo que la puta afuera was waving her lengua ... ondale ... group junkies, I know ... entraron por mas cafe y napkins and I reminded that 24 sexy slut she wasn't old enough to come to papa ... pues she gave it to me up my ass ... and her right ass was split in four ... hey, she's a LA modela who scams me to play hide the $40K mano ... she needs a mirror to get whet ... spaghetti straps ... junkie jeans ... dolce y gabbana stink ... legal currency couldn't keep her alive ... ondale, I doubt she made group porque she kept the cafe pot caliente ... hey, the new cafetero couldn't believe his eyes ...

Pues ... I'm recycled and a Classy Slut observer ...

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's too bad Gasu left. Hey, next time you go for a walk, llamame!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home