Friday, October 14, 2005

Hush Hush Puppy Addiction (listening to Go Betty Go)

Pinche cocksuckers ... Hush Puppy ya no hace black hush puppies slip-ons de barrio sanTana x 13 ... simon, compre unos black HP's hace tres anos y ahora se miran todos cochinos ... simon, los compre en Santa Monica ... simon, it was a pinche toss up between the classic HPs or the other cholo classic, the Sperry Top-Sider Captain's Oxford ... simon ... recuerdo the shoe gabacho me dijo "hey, buy the black ones man becuz all the cholos buy the top siders" .... pinche topo ... who did he think I was, Pauly Shore ... pues ... ahora los sapatos de vatos pelan ... simon ... pelan hard ... they have pinche heals ... and the square tips ... can be cool pero me cansan ... and the wallabe cosa con thick heels pinche suck ... pinche sapato makers ... suck my cock ... donde estan mis black hush puppy slip-ons del barrio ... well eses, sabes que ... think I found them (pictured aqui) ... simon ... I found a pinche bitch web ... and this lugar has something que se mira OK ... cuestan $90 y pinche free shipping ... pero tienen what this vato considers a pinche slight heel ... si los pongos, I'll feel like a special pinche guest on Wil and Grace ... all pinche happy and shit ... chale ... vamanos ... mejor pongo mis cochinos ...

Pues I decided to buy sapatos after leaving pinche Food-4-Menos ... this is the 20,000 algo square foot tienda on 1st Street that is making una chinga de fidea ... simon, this propiedad has OC's #1 McDonalds and Taco Bell along with a muffler shop owned by sanTana's Mayor ... big fidea alli but looks pinche ghetto to the max ... it's all pinche cochino ... nada de green, puro black top con winos ... ahora the owner de Food-4-Menos wants to add yo creo 5,000 more square feet ... para que ... quien sabe ... but so far City Council has said chale although he's cleaned up algo como 20 of 30 violations ... pues, simon, I was there last week and as I was cruising the bananas, I heard a familiar voz ... man, I knew who it was in a pinche nano ... hot, pinche sexy, clean and an in-control bedroom voz that matched her beautiful ojos ... chingow ... pues this babe has always been caliente ... she's loyal to me and it's always a pleasure to see her lovely carita ... she's my sanTana bloody guacamole babe ... I was a lucky dude ... she was one to bounce her fresh nalgas and perfect boobs when greeting me and, I assume, was glad to excite me ... pues something all mujeres do for little sanTana boys ... simon, this was post Richmond 9 but prior to pinchy Hyundai ... pues call it the BMW 320i era ... simon ... her dead vato lo compro unos garas for her cumpleanos ... and she decided to give me a fashion show ... simon, she modeled top, bottoms, nude bras, calzones y todo ... she was a DD and pinche sweet and wet and innocent ... anything I wanted ... entonces out of pinche no where ... senti algien atras de me ... grabbed by the collar and thrown en un cuarto where the hot babe was with her garas ... ella grito ... it was a trip ... he handled the babe like a pinche mop and pointed his pinche 45 at me as they made bloody guacamole ... ménage tua, sanTana stilo ... sex, weapons and a hostage ... it was how this vato got off ... I guess there was too much pinche cebolla in the mix cuz ella lloro coma loca ... pues I wanted to split, you know to get some pinche chips y Bud but knew he'd make splattered salsa out of my pinche cabeza ... he was fucking crazy and squeezed limones over her soft innocent wet pelos ... she was stinging, hot and bouncing and I was prendido ... but I, a boy, had a choice ... her or his cuete ... she was finer and soft and clean and begged me to dig her ... it was crazy, sweaty, bloody, sad and exciting as tears and bruises grew, skin slammed and bones chipped ... the vato was pinche loco ... at half-time, I had to join this vato in his pinche cruise to Crevier on Main across from Food-4-Menos, he paid cash for a 320i and we drove off full of guacamole y sangre ... pinche vato ... he made her crawl on her knees for the llaves and made me shake and kiss her very puffy mile-wide smile as he painted her beautiful eyes ... after that, I could have her anytime ... her beautiful lost ojos assured me another memorable one, I assumed ... but chale ...

And at the marketa ... it was like nada ... and she complimented me cuz she's sweet and innocent and I did the same cuz she's pinche hot, sexy and innocent and carries a 45 in her pinche purse ...

4 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Betty Go pela. But the lead singer has nice maracas.

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cholo, does this vieja like Chinese food?

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff ese. Quien es la hina?

 
At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mi gusto the story

 

Post a Comment

<< Home