Thursday, September 01, 2005

No haces codo ese ... (listening to Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings)

Hey eses, I just had the best pinche shrimp cocktail en el mundo ... simon, fue a El Tapatio aqui en el calle Pomona, cerca de Standard y Edinger ... simon, that lugar has been here for pinche decades ... and the owner is una calientita .... ondale .... simon, the shrimp fue fresca y grande, y the sauce was tangy, spicy and hit cada parte de mi boca pues como una firme botela de pinot noir ....

Pues the cocktail fue tan sabor it's on my "muchas gracies senora, estaba muy bueno" list .... simon ... I'm always looking to add to this list but right now it stands con sus khakis y white camisa as pinche follows ...

Orale ... I'd have to take the pinche Metrolink to pick it up but it would be the lamb vindaloo y arroz at Ravis, simon un resturante Indio in the 909 .... relax eses, I found this pinche lugar while flying home from a calle conference a while back ... simon, it was listed as one of the best indio lugares en Califas para comer ... and it's spiccceeeyyy .... simon, besides all the institutionalists and marxists de UCR's radical economicas dept hang out there y hablan ecomomica development y labor party ....

Pues, then there's pan de dulce ... simon, this pan is the best and reminds me of familia and special friends .... simon, especially the time when I found the infamous libro 101 Sex Positions en my 19 year old babysitter's bano ... simon, sitting there next to her pinche thick curling iron .... I only read up to position 50 but had seen all the turquoise walled photos 10 times .... simon, it was a white cotton X-max vacation and I was reading the libro como loco and on this one day, I was eating a pink concha and was glued to position 51 when she walked in and ehhoo it was .... well .... exciting because she was beautiful, volumptuos and was wearing Dittos y earth shoes ..... and after being caught ... pues she, a firme pinche experienced hormone out of wack, would go out of her way to remind me then let me eat her special pan and enjoy her conchas chocolate while everyone else played outside ....

Aver, number 4, pues chenate .... simon, we're cafeteros to the pinche max ... simon, my homie me mande cafe de Costa Rica .... simon, I turned him onto Jaco Beach and he returns there 2-3 veces cada ano y me trae chenate to the max ....

Then there's my familia's tamales ... simon, in our familia, it's a tio who makes them .... simon, their firme ..... el lo hacen con todo ... puerco y salsa rojo o verde .... pollo y verde .... de dulce .... and now pues se cree mucho porque he makes them with goat cheese and olives y son firmes .... ondale tio, ya te crees muy fifi ....

Pues sabes que, I can get these ingredients anytime pero sabes que ... pues the gente in Orleans can't get any pinche wish list por nada and won't be able to for maybe a year .... so sabes que, let's not be codo and at least give algo para comer .... here's a list of charities you can give to that will reach these people who are getting a bad wrap ...

Ondale y gracias .... hey, by the way, if you see my old babysitter, pues cuidado ... toda via es killer ... simon, ella mata ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home