Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Great Rally Park (listening to Tom Jones)

Hey y Q-vo, I don't know about yours but my mailman is a trip ... simon, never en mi vida have I had an official jonke mailbox, it's always been an old carne box or a totally gay looking basket my curious visiting hermana throws on the floor ... but never anything that hangs by my puerta or sits out by the curb or is part of some communal and eerie steel safe box orgy on the corner of somewhere ... I refuse because I've never seen a cool one ... sounds ridiculous but it's true ... mailboxes son feo and they really are a stupid idea ... this is true especially today when all my movidas de pagos can be done over the net ... I mean really, are we obligated to receive pinche mail any-pinche-ways ... or do we have a consumer choice and right to say chale .... who knows but I always say chale to my mailman, nothing personal, I think, I just don't like trash ....

But this pinche mailman leaves it anyways because he's obligated to unless, according to el, the house is empty or blighted or looks "weird", "funny", or "suspicious" ... pues if that's the pinche postal bar, well I'm surprised anyone aqui en barrio sanTana x 13 receives anything because that bar describes my cool vecinos especially the ones who leave their pinche windows open during horny season ....

But the other day I actually rec'd a few interesting pieces of jonke mail ... IKEA catalog, American Apparel catalog and the Orange Great Park Benchmark Report ... when I receive chingada like that, it becomes part of my voracious bano reader collection ... but during this voracious moment, I actually tripped out ... the AA cat is my new bride-to-order catalog ... it's a 1/4 - 1/2 inch catalog that's about 4" x 7"-8" ... and full of gente with butter soft pubs in pillow soft calzones ... but I did find my new bride ... she's cool - I know it, great natural appearance, not a gorgeous thang but enough mystery and just coked out enough to catch my attention and to flip back to a few times during this big momento ...

The Benchmark report is also coked out ... and too the max ... the report and park designs are cheap thrills ... more ULI galleria to generate algo ... the park designs are boring but I admit they have enough walking space to help fat ass consumers burn it off and become El Tiny or La Flaca ... one design has a large lake for rowing ... rowing? ... hey, are they heckling coyotes or are they really pursuing rrrowing aqui next to sanTana ... I shouldn't be so pinche pessimistic because I care, I really do, I mean if OC was a chick ... I'd fuck her, hey we'd be doggie style junkies or proud anal stars, we'd have a great sala where a picture hangs of us in the nude against a white heaven-like back drop to bring out our brown hair, I'd be in my wife beater camisa with my registered-catholic bling-bling ... she'd just be nude with two inches of her full-C boob crack showing that would outdo her freaky mascara and racoon make-up style ... I'd have a copy of this great OC photo in my car dash and so would you .... but this won't happen, yet I still care ...

I care because what if I move near there ... will the parke be cruising adequate ... will the curb be able to handle an out-of-control hydraulic jump .... will OCTA install stations for electrical vehicles to charge because, shit, I ain't paying to rejuice the 10 batteries in my trunk ... but this also won't happen and I'm starting not to care ...

But all designs have what seem like miles of space to walk, grow trees, make out, sell tamales, play frisbee, do tattoos in the shade or throw waterballons at your DoubleD tia .... but this won't happen there either ... so the open space is just a place to enjoy and do as one pleases ... and if you're from sanTana, some gente like to rally .... simon, that open space is just what OC needs, a rally point!

Yo creo the designers also feel the whole Grande Parke is chet so they've designed a space for gente to gather and rally with plenty of elbow and banner space ... I even see a space to set up a sign making mesa and another area for banos, snacks and maybe an over night bonfire ... just what concerned gente need ... a space for unos 20,000 - 30,000 to gather, to debate, protest whatever, hold sit-ins or do whatever gente do to exercise those great democratic rights of assembling .... gracias designers, gracias for applying efficiency and land use methods to direct democratic meaning with a special emphasis on rallies ....

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

que paso?? no dice nada por dos dias!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home