Friday, September 23, 2005

Did you homies see it? (listening to the 5th Dimension)

Hey, hope you homies caught the sky last night ... as I BBQ'd pollo, steaks, turkey hamburgesas, asparagus, jalepenos and canned beans and sipped Amstel Light to the tune of my neighbor blasting Infante, I saw a pinche "twilight phenomenon" ... simon ... I saw the last solid fuel rocket launched from Vandenberg Air Force Base light up the sky ... the light show occurs when rockets or missiles are launched just before pinche sunrise or shortly after sunset ... it was firme ... you could see the rocket glaring as it left a trail of smoke ... then the rocket se fue ... just disappeared ... the photo here is an LA thing, mira aqui ... anyone have any OC or sanTana pics? ... send me a copy si tienen ... I'd like to post ...

Eses, so far today there have been 21 documented earthquakes in barrio Califas X 13 ... averaging about 1 point algo with the biggest at 3.6 in Wheeler Ridge ... our gods are PO'd because there are no hard shell tacos in sanTana ANYWHERE ... enough with the softies already ...

But the trippiest news is Freddrick Mark Brito (if that's his real name) ... Brito is a convicted thief with a history of using phony resumes to gain leadership positions at organizations including UCLA y la American Red Cross ... at the Red Cross he helped raise $2.1 million for Katrina gente ... $2.1 M .... chingow ... Brito said he didn't steal any Red Cross money ... and that in order to survive, he has to work ... even "If I have to provide a resume that is not quite accurate, I have to work." ... ummm puesss ....

Eses, seems like the Republicanos are up to their old pinche tricks again ... did you hear ... el gavado gov has a new Latino Coalition ... simon, it's two web pages and even though he has NO qualified Latinos in his Cabinet and wants to break our growing middle class, he wants our support ... no le deje ... class struggle, bebe, class struggle ...

Tambien, muchas gracias to my homie Gustavo Arellano for plugging me into this week's spicy Ask a Mexican! column .... Arellano was just named a senior fellow at the Western Knight Center for Specialized Journalism for an upcoming seminar called "Latinization of Art and Culture in America: Understanding Its Impact and Why It Matters."... congrats ese ...

Pues, I'll be posting aqui y alli hoy ... later ... its whiz tiempo ...

18 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Gustavo Arellano said...

Pinche chingon with the pipi and shit!

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the rocket. I thought it was OCTA members going to another transportation seminar in Rio.

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop with your class struggle bullshit. You should do more than sit and write your crap. You're a Villaraigosa boy up to no good.

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is not even a Tony V thing. This is just lame Labor Community Strategy Center Watchdog/Bus Rider Union crap. GO AWAY!

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shame on you Cholo, you didn't invite me and Diana to your BBQ. Is two too much to handle?

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Barrio Marlon Brando said...

Brenda...I'm still recovering from our last round ... besides, cuz of ud, I'm now in sex therapy ...

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm bending over and staring back at you. Take that to your MD.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Barrio Marlon Brando said...

My MD is unethical, he'll want more detail ... fill him ... doc, here comes Brenda ....

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MD, that Cholo is a bad boy. He can't stop pulling my brown hair and keeps poking my green eyes. HELP! He's a spanker. OUCH!

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Barrio Marlon Brando said...

Bad girl Brenda, sorry about the eye thing. That was my other MD's suggestion to cure a curiosity.

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who suggested the whips and chains and rubber duck?

 
At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Cholo's Other MD said...

Rubber Duck? Both of you need to come in now, as is, for an emergency session.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Barrio Marlon Brando said...

Great, Brenda can do her couch interview skit.

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prefer to be the back-to-college after 4 kids intern. Still staring at you Cholo. Bump, bump.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Barrio Marlon Brando said...

Okay, Okay ... back to the news ... chingow ....

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous 9/80 is really 4/10 said...

Que? It's over. I just heated my lunch and thought I'd sit at my desk and catch up on my favorite novela, Un Blogger y Una Puta.

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happens? Does Brenda's current boyfriend of 20 years and father of 2 catch you in the act?

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Diana was la voz in Brenda's head from long ago. They're OK now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home