Thursday, September 15, 2005

Councilwoman Alvarez ... no to same-sex or to some sex? (listening to Some Girls)

About 24 hours ago I believe I read que la bonita sanTana Councilwoman Claudia Alvarez plunged into the 69th District Seat race ... the message came from OC Register through OC Blog, the usual routine in Barrio OC x 13 ... I wish OC Weekly was OC Daily y Tenga! ... I think the info in this great territory would go down easier ... but anyways ... the headline was "Claudia Alvarez: No to Gay Marriage" which appeared to be falling right onto her smiling pic ...

Chingow, that was a big NO! ... I mean that's no to my cool vecina and her butch ama and her card playing tequila shooting amigas ... simon, they drink mine and I drink theirs ... that's chale to that fine hina I had dinner with a couple weeks ago ... she's the only person I know who has seen Foxy live .... that's a no way Joe to my ESL amiga with fiiine bouncy boobs and fiiiine tan legs who finds pinche vida in Barrio OC x 13 "appropriate" ... and that's no to those bored mariflores (that's slang for les, ask your sister) on Craigslist women4women ... ... I'm a breeder and perhaps more on the cabrone side than being proper y polite, but I and YOU have tons of cabaret friends ... I don't know about yours but this Studio 54 amigo of mine wears hats for a bride when me and my college buddies camp ... he has AM outfits with a pinche hat, afternoon drapes with hat, evening wear and PM rags ... all with hats ... after day 1 you feel you've just been to a rainbow quincienera and after day 2, you don't even notice ... he's totally cool and has a big round ass ...

But Alvarez and no to same sex and maybe all sex ... that's a tough one ... I mean, maybe it's safe in conservative (choke, choke) OC (sipping tequila) for now ... but I'm wondering who she's really standing for ... all OC, some OC, the demo party, salad society, shredded beef society, on the side society, laganya society, sleep society, enchilada blvd, refried beans, frijoles de la olla, corn or flour tortillas, sanTana inc., new left, old left, impotent left, anal left, uncircumcised shtinky left, adopted left, handsome penis but tortured as a baby left, calvin klein blue, blue jeans, norma jean, billy jean, hairy ass blue, dildo inc. blue, chusma blue, CIA in my tree blue, did it with a priest once and settled out of court blue, come on red you're really blue blue, etc, etc, etc ... or maybe she's rolling the dice ... or maybe she ... well it doesn't matter because she's out with her "no thanks, I have a cat too" bite ...

I believe I covered all my vecinos above even the gay daddies ... hey, do you have a gay daddy... would he support Cat Bite ... ruff, ruff cabrone ....

But raza seems to be straighter than hell on this ... that is in our camps de chingas ... the old and wise don't support ... its the young and dripping who are for all sex ...

Dice UCLA's Williams Project, Latinos and Latinas account for one in four individuals in same-sex couples in California ... that is alot ... and the 2000 Census shows approximately 45,000 Latinos identified themselves as living with a same-sex partner ... The UCLA census study also revealed that more than half of those same-sex couples are raising approximately 33,000 children ... and Latino same-sex couples are much more likely to live in Latino communities rather than gay and lesbian communities ... so I imagine there's a fuming gay daddy coalition out there ...

I guess the 33,000 is what brings it together for me because Alvarez has said in televised council meetings that she handles juvenile justice cases ... if true, she sees the chinga that depency kids or system kids go through and she sees the worse case scenarios where there is one parent raising kids ... no need to go on about the correlation between bad mangos and broken casitas ... she also knows the benefits of a two parent household ... and a two parent household is two people, not one human and a pinche martian or one person and a pinche pimped out Bel-Air ... just two people ...

Pues, by the time you read this I'll be en las calles, meeting bouncy boobs for a drink ... and smiling for the CIA man ... later ....

4 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE PICTURE

 
At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alv's a lost sole. Solorio for the 69th.

 
At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"uncircumcised shtinky left, adopted left, handsome penis but tortured as a baby left..." Hey leave the Mexican pepe style alone! 4skin for all!!!!

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Barrio Marlon Brando said...

And to think, as a nino I thought it was feet that stunk up the carucha ... no te crees 4skin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home